Do you have the master Lego builder living with you? BrickLoot is the way to surprise them throughout the year! BrickLoot is a subscription box that will have your brick lover racing to the mailbox when it arrives.
     BrickLoot ships a box filled with Lego goodies to your home or give a subscription as a gift. Each month there are tons of awesome items in the box. Custom Kits with LEGO Bricks, Kits by famous LEGO Designers, Brick Loot Exclusives, LEGO Accessories, and Custom LEGO Minifigures. Each box has 4-8 items in it and is valued at $45 or more dollars.
     BrickLoot subscriptions are (1 month) $27 mo. plus shipping (3 month) $25 mo. plus shipping (6 month) $24.95 mo. plus shipping.
     Check out what we got in our BrickLoot below! Totally worth it.

Comments

Lynne Chambers
12/17/2016 1:45pm

I do have a master Lego Builder in the family, my foster son. I am going to look into this ASAP! Thank you!!

04/10/2017 8:20pm

I have heard of subscription boxes from friends and also from youtubers so I want to check them out. I am looking for the subscription bow where me and my little cousins will be able to play with and since they love lego I began to search which subscription box contains a lot of Lego goodies. Your blog post showed up when I searched for Lego subscription boxes and based on the picture it contains many goodies. I will look for more information about them and see if I will subscribe. Thanks for letting us know about Brickloot this is a big help for us, who is looking for toys to enjoy and give to our family member who loves lego.

Ryan Spencer
12/20/2016 4:40pm

This is very exciting. I know my son will enjoy Brickloot. A lego subscription box sounds very awesome!

Julie Hansen
12/31/2016 12:08am

I would love to get this for my son!

Terry Poage
12/31/2016 4:43pm

I didn't know Brick Loot had boxes of Lego's. Thanks for letting me know.

Billy Lilley
01/08/2017 10:12am

Excellent review. I am truly a lego lover myself.

01/08/2017 10:19am

Ho cool!! I have a little lego lover and he would adore this awesome surprise every month!! I love that cute little starbucks you guys got ;)

Ellen Thompson
01/08/2017 6:06pm

My kids and I really enjoy building with legos together. I think they would really enjoy this!

01/16/2017 5:11am

The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page.

01/17/2017 12:49am

Wow great,Please someone can gift to me,I totally loved it,I will write a essay online to see what can I get for a gift with doing an awesome assignment,Thanks for sharing the amazing stuff with us

Article writing services are providing the written articles to their clients from a long period now. These articles are meant to be written to be published in the electronic media or the other Medias but usually these articles are published through the internet.

04/27/2017 11:55pm

Would love to receive one.

04/28/2017 12:33am

Indeed, it is a perfect gift for perfect moment.

05/02/2017 10:57pm

Thanks for sharing.

05/03/2017 12:36pm

The Breville Die Cast Citrus Press is one amazing appliance. Get a feel for what it is capable of doing in the article below.

05/03/2017 10:38pm

Great post.

05/16/2017 9:50am

How to write the perfect blog post, now that's one awesome task! It's not like doing a tweet or a Facebook post, so I thought I should do some research. I am sure we would all love to have the "perfect" blog post - but how do you quantify what is perfect?

06/02/2017 7:50pm

There are many in this world suffering from diabetes. The fight must be wages to defeat this ailment. This poem outlines some action one is able to undertake that will aid in the bodily defenses against this aliment of diabetes.

06/09/2017 11:12am

If you want to learn how to make your resume stand out from the crowd of applications that your hiring manager is likely to be reading, then this article will show you how! Specifically, we're going to talk about getting attention (for the right reasons),

06/21/2017 12:46pm

Do you currently blog? Or are you interested in starting to blog however you have no idea what to write about? As a blogger you may find it difficult at times to know how to start your next blog post.

07/05/2017 1:53am

This must be a very good idea for more we find it much useful. Thanks for this wonderful information more as we continue to search for more.

Wow great,Please somebody can blessing to me,I completely adored it,I will compose an article online to perceive what would i be able to get for a blessing with doing a magnificent assignment,Thanks for imparting the astounding stuff to us

11/22/2017 12:50pm

Have you ever wondered how to start a blog? It has probably crossed everyone's mind at some point, but learning how to create a blog is not the easiest thing in the world -- especially if you have no internet experience.

12/01/2017 10:59pm

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Love to read it.Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.