Does your child love dogs? Surprise them with Puppy In My Pocket this holiday season. These super cute little dogs are amazing for stocking stuffers or for presents. The blind bags are a total mystery until you open them and the playsets give your kiddo hours of puppy enjoyment.
     There are over 100 different puppies in the Puppy In My Pocket collection. With their miniature size, you can take them along anywhere you would like. Head over to their website and see all of the puppies you can collect now. There are even puppy webisodes you can see!

Comments

janie vezina
12/18/2016 5:29pm

my daughter would love this to play with.

12/18/2016 9:02pm

My daughter would love this too!

06/09/2017 12:46am

My daughter loves puppies, she always wants to play with our dogs, even her stuff toys are Dogs. I bet she will be a great veterinarian in the future because I can see it through her eyes that she is really into pets, she knows what they feel and need. This is a good toy for the kids who really loves taking care of their pets. One of our dogs, Cookie is always sick so my daughter never leaves her side so that every time he needs Maggy my daughter she's there. This means a lot for her so she can add it to her collections. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.

Terry Poage
01/04/2017 1:15pm

I love these. I think they are so cute. My Grandson's cousins would love these.

01/10/2017 8:26am

So fun!! Blind bags are all the rage and these adorable puppies are such cute surprises!!

very well toy for kids and kids are great fan of toys. Especially dogs and cats ad this blog is giving the rare dog for keep in pocket. Now this ideas is unique and thanks for sharing this post.

03/21/2017 8:25am

My children love dogs. We also have three lovely dogs at home. Their names are Shi, JC and Queen. Puppy toy is a thing that my kids love to play. They are actually collecting it and their dad is spoiling them. We already talk to them that they can get is as a reward so they have to obey and be good first before we give them the reward toy. I hope they widen their retailers for it to be much more accessible and convenient.

11/03/2017 3:44am

Perhaps one of the ultimate ways to experience the diversity of the Caribbean is by taking an island-hopping golf vacation aboard a luxury mega yacht charter. Vacationers visit the Caribbean every year to experience a true tropical getaway. Every island has its own unique history, heritage and culture, but the one thing all the islands have in common is their natural beauty, surrounded by vivid blue ocean waters, pristine beaches and breathtaking tropical landscapes.