If you have kids, then you have clutter- especially in your car. Diono wants to help you solve that problem. This Travel Pal from Diono helps you keep everything from your kiddo in one place, near your child, and neatly organized.
     This great little organizer holds toys, books, or anything your tot takes into the car. There are pocket for smaller things too like pens, crayons and earphones. I love that it also has a pocket for drinks, so no more accidental spills in the backseat!
     Check out the Diono site for more info or to order now.

Comments

Tiffany Russell
12/18/2016 5:34pm

Love this idea for all my kids junk in the car! plus it would be easy to take out when I need room in the back seat.

gloria patterson
12/22/2016 8:09am

I really like this DIONO my backseat really looks bad and it is hard to keep track of stuff......... going to all so pick up one for my niece

Terry Poage
12/22/2016 5:00pm

That is a great storage idea.

laura
12/25/2016 3:43pm

This is awesome, I need one.

Peggy Gorman
12/28/2016 6:47am

Love this! I need one for my car! Thanks for the review

Dominique Cloutier
12/30/2016 2:08pm

I have two kids, one has a Diono and the other has an eddie bauer The Diono one seems to fit and is more secure! I'd love to add another one for the other child! =)

rhonda r
01/01/2017 2:55am

Well this idea has finally come! Who doesn't need extra stuff and somewhere to keep it for that bored little one in back?

Dominique Cloutier
01/01/2017 9:23am

The Travel Pal looks amazing! We go on a TON of road trips and with two toddlers it's a mess! this would be great!

Julie Hansen
01/02/2017 1:19am

My son likes to take his whole bedroom with him when I want to go on errands. lol Needless to say half a what he brings never gets back out of the car. So when the day comes and he is looking for that special something that is probably lost under the car seat with who knows what else thats when Diono would save the day.

Teresa A Thompson
01/02/2017 4:25pm

We could use one of these in our car.

ellen beck
01/02/2017 8:09pm

Great items, to use are bags and making everyone clean up when they get out an d getting spills up as fast as possible.

01/05/2017 10:30am

Oh my car is in desperate need of this lol!! I would be so excited to have it.... is that a little weird?!?! Nah ;) All us moms are a little weird ;) :)

Ashley R
01/06/2017 8:12am

I love Diono's products! They're safe and they have so many products offered for organization and making life easier. Thanks for the info!

ellen beck
01/08/2017 8:12pm

My husband needs one of these. His truck is a mess. I need to look into this.

01/09/2017 9:09am

Good products, to use are purses and creating everyone fresh up when they get out an d getting leaks up as quick as possible. Thanks for sharing.

gloria patterson
01/09/2017 10:17am

I got this for my niece for christmas and she love it

01/17/2017 10:09am

03/01/2017 6:45am

This kit will minimize the work for parents. This is an all in one kit. All items of kids in one en closer is a nice idea. I wants to purchase this. I wants to share this information with my friends.

03/29/2017 12:29am

A winter car service is an elementary measure car owners must take to avoid the hazards of the seasonal motoring. The services available can enhance the vehicle's lifespan and save the owner extra expenses for both running and future maintenance.

04/02/2017 9:59am

All organizations must evaluate their core competencies. As an Auto Dealership, selling, servicing, and repairing cars are definitely at your core. What about washing and detailing cars? The trend towards outsourcing this service is on the rise - and for good reason!

04/02/2017 10:51pm

A rapidly growing car market can only mean one thing - a vastly growing car market for the used cars. Buying an old car or second-hand car makes a lot of sense even if it isn't as purchasing a new car. One should be patient while searching for pre-owned vehicles.

06/17/2017 3:42am

If you have never visited a major city before, chances are you have no idea what you are missing and getting a great look at the city is in order. However, navigating a city can get tricky, especially for out of towners. You can take a cab or bus but these modes of transportation can get very expensive, very quickly. One of the best ways to see the city is by utilizing professional limo services. Limo drivers are extremely experienced at driving in the areas they are assigned.

07/17/2017 9:18am

Before you buy a car, it is wise to at least have a vision of where your car will stand in the next few years. If you plan to keep your new car for a very long period of time, probably the resale value is not your top priority. However, if you have intention to change your car to a newer model in two to five years, then you might want to get the best deal out of it when you decide to sell.