Picture
     I am sure everyone has come across these style bracelets in mass retailers. Anywhere you shop, you can find cheap, woven paracord bracelets. Our family loves these sorts of bracelets, but the quality just is not present in the ones that you find mass produced. I was searching on Etsy and came across Epicords.

Epicords are like no other paracord bracelet you will find. Each bracelet is handmade to your specifications, using either military grade (MIL-C-5040H TYPE III) or commercial grade (TYPE III 550 SURVIVAL CORD) cord. These are high quality, durable creations.
     This company is absolutely amazing. they allow their customers. All Epicords Paracord Creations are made from paracord that is manufactured in the U.S. by a certified contractor to the U.S. DoD. Epicords produces a quality product, but does not sacrifice the function or the looks!
     Epicords are available in a variety of colors and creations. They have also created a EPICORDS AWARENESS LINE. A line of custom paracord creations that help benefit Epilepsy research. A portion of ALL sales from this line will be donated to the Epilepsy Foundation. This amazing line was the idea of the founder because his child was diagnosed with Epilepsy. The Loom Band listing is her special project and half of all of those sales get donated.
     I had the opportunity to review the Ultimate Survival Bracelet. Since we are a super outdoors family, this was perfect for us! I actually had it made for my hubby, and he loved it. The Ultimate is part of the Epicords Survival Line.  It has been created with 550 cord that is made by a certified government contractor for our Armed Services. It is 100% true Military grade. This bracelet is made from Mil-C-5040H Type III military grade paracord.
There is approx. 1 foot of fire starting tinder woven into the bracelet.
There is 15ft of 30lb test braided fishing line woven into the bracelet.
There are 2 #10 hooks woven into the bracelet.
There are 3 split shot weights woven into the bracelet.
There is a fire steel rod and scraper plate built in to the buckle.
The buckle is also a safety whistle.
When you look at this bracelet, you have absolutely no idea that all of these items are woven into the bracelet. It is truly amazing! These are a must have for any avid outdoors person, or someone who loves unique ideas.
     For ordering, you can customize two colors for your bracelet, and you also choose size. This is not some mass produced bracelet you grab off the rack. This bracelet will be handmade for you!
     Take a moment, and visit Epicords HERE to see their entire line! Also, be sure to go to my Giveaway page to win your own!

Comments

12/28/2015 10:54am

This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting

10/23/2016 1:45am

I have been looking for something like this for my boyfriend. I searched online but I couldn't find one that seemed sturdy enough for him. Epicords looks like it's made of high quality material. From what I see, I think it will last a long time. I'm sure my boyfriend will like it once I buy him one. Thank you sharing this with us.

02/21/2016 1:47am

The straps are combatable for bits of time throughout the day, but not for long treks through the city.

04/01/2016 4:50am

I constantly prefer to review a high quality material having precise details pertaining to the subject as well as the very same point I discovered in this blog post. Great job.

04/06/2016 11:56am

Use our professional essay writing help and you will be pleasantly surprised by the cost and quality of this service.

04/06/2016 12:07pm

Leave an order: and we will contact you as soon as possible. Our team consists of professional and experienced writers only.

06/13/2016 11:59am

09/02/2017 12:29am

Anytime I will be happy to get news from you. I will definitely wait your update.

09/07/2017 3:00am

Our Tour Travel Premium service with low price offer to Pulau Pari. Experienced in handling travel.

09/11/2017 3:08am

I know that your article is very interesting. I want to learn from you.

09/19/2017 9:22pm

How to learn Englih easly and fluenly? Joint Us

09/20/2017 1:50am

Come on joint with Kampung Inggris Institute. The easiest way to learn English.

09/23/2017 12:12am

We use state-of-the-art technology and quality shampoos with special Wet and Dry Clean System Methods that will result in clean and fast dry springbed cleaning.

09/26/2017 8:54pm

How to care for Birds? There are some tips you can do, to stay healthy, healthy and energetic. Today more and more bird enthusiasts and hobbies keep birds of all kinds.

10/03/2017 8:38am

Having computer problems, of course we need a way to overcome the problems we face. Please check our website address, to help fix the problem.

10/17/2017 5:43am

Pulau Seribu as a tourist destination and also a place to refreshing a soothing mind. Tourist attractions resorts, recreational tours, flora and fauna cultivation typical of Indonesia.

10/20/2017 11:46am

In addition there is a Resort, on the same island there is a breeding Eagle.Do not mistakenly choose a Pulau Seribu tourist bureau, The Beauty of Nature Island Kotok into the cluster of the northernmost island of Jakarta.

Utilize our expert paper composing help and you will be enjoyably amazed by the cost and nature of this administration.

10/23/2017 3:20am

If you need transportation for your next family or business trip or if you don’t own a car and just want to get out of town we can help. Trusted by 5 million customers and counting, CarRentals.com offers low prices on rental cars.

10/23/2017 9:35pm

I have been searching for something like this for my sweetheart. I sought on the web yet I couldn't discover one that appeared to be sufficiently durable for him. Epicords resembles it's made of amazing material. From what I see, I figure it will keep going quite a while. I'm certain my beau will like it once I get him one. Much obliged to you imparting this to us.

10/28/2017 12:19am

The plan of a chalet-style house is very popular among the mountains. The design of the Chalet house often features a steep steep roof with significant roof and exposed ceilings.

11/02/2017 5:24am

Probably, most of the businessmen, especially beginners, think that it's better to run the business first, within a certain period of time, then the trademark is registered to the relevant institution.

11/07/2017 12:57am

We can be your partner and can establish a good cooperation. For that, we will provide the official contact of sewamobildenpasar, for your interests if at any time you need us, we are ready to help and serve you.

11/08/2017 2:57pm

Travelers can experience the most convenient and cheapest Bali car rental service with us. Bali from time to time was crowned as the capital of the environment due to the many fragments of various sub. It has a beautiful environment used by the city of Bali.

11/09/2017 2:13am

Courtois sees the 2016/2017 season experience, where Chelsea are 8 points behind City at the top of the table, after six initial matches. Chelsea were able to catch up with winning the next 13 games and eventually became champions.

11/10/2017 1:14am

You can start thinking of better details like plants and artwork for your walls. These details will lift the overall look and feel of your home, allowing you to inculcate your personality without being overwhelming.

11/12/2017 5:35am

The cause of the computer restart itself can be due to several cases. The first case due to a viral infection. Virus into the operating system in many ways, most easily through other storage media .

11/13/2017 4:07pm

To avoid the house seem narrow and boring, use a combination of neutral colors and bright colors for wall paint painting. In addition to white, combine red, magenta or even yellow accents in a balanced way.

11/22/2017 1:56am

Some types of businesses that match this SEO method is a business lodging, business services such as services architects, interior design, car rental. Even for those of you who have a profession as a car marketing is also very compatible with this method.

11/23/2017 10:34pm

Google is the most popular search engine and a reference netter is now the best channel for online marketing. Site owners compete with each other to improve their site ranking in number one position, so you need seohandal..