Every little one loves animals, and Calico Critters allows them to use their imaginations while getting hands on with cute, cuddly creatures. This Calico Critters Cozy Cottage is the perfect way to begin your Calico Critter collection. It comes with Bell Hopscotch Rabbit and a ton of accessories for her new home.
     This is a great set that my little Calico Critter fan adores. He loved that it has a kitchen that Bell cooks in and makes spaghetti, which she can eat at her table and chairs with her plate and fork. Later, after a long day, Bell can retire to her bed on the second floor.
     The playset can either be an expanded first floor or be turned into a two story home. After you gather other Calico Critter sets, you can add them on so they can be connected with this one. This is perfect for collectors!
     Want to learn more about this Calico Critters Cozy Cottage or any of the other sets available? International Playthings has them all! Check them out here and figure out which you love the best!

03/24/2016 3:13am

very interesting video...nice

03/25/2016 7:47am

My girls love Calico Critters! They have a few of the families but none of the homes.

shelly peterson
03/27/2016 5:28am

The Calico Critters home is so cute. My grandson would like this.

03/27/2016 2:35pm

My little cousin loves Calico Critters!

04/08/2016 6:39pm

Omgosh my son loves these guys so much!! He plays with them all the time at the hobby store!! I love that they are so gender neutral instead of everything pink!! Boys love play houses too :)

04/17/2016 5:49am

Main attraction of this blog is the video which we can see here because there are no other details which we can read to know about the theme and topic which is discussed here. Therefore, I wanna suggest everyone to save this short clip and enjoy.

04/18/2016 1:28am

Excellent post share with us and this blog is impresses more people to reading that blog.

04/21/2016 2:54pm

I can always find what I'm looking for, and one of the sources that I like most is this blog. thank you.

04/22/2016 12:03am

I enjoyed This Video.

04/25/2016 12:35am

Get a submersible sump pump from Grainger that can help prevent water damage and mold to below-grade spaces by removing excess rainwater ...

generally will not an individual ignore so that you can source far more outstanding truth, people web page will probably be wonderful

05/15/2016 7:10pm

We have been awaiting by far the most up-to-date snail mail My, individual loved one along with my family in addition to we examine, because of the fact people web page will probably be incredibly outstanding

05/15/2016 7:57pm

you're going to get chance I can create period to go to this excellent web page to find the numerous knowledgeable statement.

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

06/16/2016 8:36am

Plastic surgery has managed to give countless people an extension of their youth, at least in the physical sense. However, failed plastic surgeries are tragically common as well, since so many people get plastic surgeries today and the sample size is large enough to accommodate a wide range of successes and failures. The before and after plastic surgery gone wrong pictures can be absolutely devastating to see, particularly in the case of attractive celebrities who should have left well enough alone.for more information follow here.

08/14/2016 5:02am

information is enough to make me interested to listen to what is contained in the article here, thank you for his information.

09/21/2016 4:30am

Interest-only mortgage home loans are back, but should you grab one? These risky offers, which played a key role in the housing crisis of 2006-7, are only available to buyers who can put 20% or more down, but the net is widening.

09/21/2016 4:48am

hello sir. I am quite happy with what you shering here, the information is quite interesting and very useful, Another day another friend might say the same thing as what you say, hopefully more successful