I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Philips Avent and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
     As a mom of three, I made the decision to breast feed and supplement with bottle feeding. This allowed my husband to take part and bond with our children as well, which was always important to us. He wanted the same feeling I had when I got to look into our children's eyes as they were feeding. Philips Avent allowed us to do that with their bottles.
     A lot of parents who make the same decision we did are concerned about the transition between breast and bottle. Is the baby going to not take the bottle nipple? Will they like the bottle better? Will they get too much air from the bottle and get a bellyache? These are all stresses new parents don't need when they already have too many things to worry about with a little one. Philips Avent puts your mind to ease with the Natural Baby Bottle
     The Avent Natural Baby Bottle makes bottle feeding natural for you and your little one. The nipple has a petal design. making it similar to the breast, so you can easily combine breast and bottle feeding. The first thing I noticed when my child used the Natural Baby Bottle is the wide, breast shaped nipple. This promotes a natural latch on, just like your baby uses when they are feeding from your breast.
     Your baby is going to have a more content and easier feed with the petal inside of the nipple of the Avent Natural Baby Bottle. They make the nipple softer and more flexible, but also prevents nipple collapse. The advanced design of this bottle is going to prevent the baby from developing colic as well. The twin valve vents air into the bottle, not your tot's tummy!
     This is the perfect bottle for ages one month and over. Of course, it is BPA Free and available in a range of sizes! So, you can determine what is best for your little munchkin.
     Be sure to enter the giveaway below, so you can win one of the awesome prize packs from Philips Avent! Your little one will love these bottles as much as you do. Check out the video above so you can see theAvent Natural Baby Bottle in action!

Darlene Wright
03/23/2016 8:07am

I would love to get these for my niece! Thanks for the information!

Melanie Lee
03/23/2016 9:27am

I loved this brand when I breastfed 3 out of 4 of my kids! Easy to use.

Pamela Kim James
04/08/2016 3:18pm

I would give to my daughter who just had her first baby boy feb 4th & is breastfeeding & trying to pump

Gabrielle Tietz
04/13/2016 3:22pm

These would be amazing to try for my daughter!!

Rachel Jenkins
04/23/2016 8:21am

Due in August so would save for baby to arrive!!!

Pat B
05/04/2016 4:16pm

I'll share with a friend

Yesenia Machuca
05/09/2016 8:56pm

If I win, I'll be sharing with my little cousin whose due in August!

07/28/2016 6:44am

I reinforce everything you have said about Philips Avent as I myself have realized same aspects about it. Also, your writing skills are really good so I was wondering if you could help with cv writing service? It is out of the blue but I have not read anything so familiar to my won feelings about a product than this so I just thought you might be of help to me.

08/05/2016 5:39am

Employment essay include detailed explanation of education and relevant job experience of the job. The employment essay is presented to the employer to show your skills and experiences in professional manners.

09/12/2016 5:47am

Glass bottled water delivery is becoming a more popular occurrence as more consumers switch away from water delivered in plastic bottles. There are many benefits to switching to glass bottles for your water delivery service and they are described within this article. Not only do glass bottles have many benefits but consumers also need to be mindful of the quality of water within the bottles. Check out this article to learn valuable information about glass bottled water delivery.

Great Post Admin.Thanks for shairing fo such a wonderful post.