Yes, that’s right. Cut the diamond with diamond. I mean, it is recommended that you don’t become a nosy parent who keeps interrogating their kids about what they do, who they talk to, what apps they use, which social forums they join or the places they visit etc when there is a solution to award kids freedom while keeping a check on their activities. The solution is FamilyTime parental control app!
What is the FamilyTime App?
FamilyTime is a practical and flexible parental control app that helps the parent stay in the know of their kid’s activities both online and offline. The basic philosophy of the app is to empower parents in ensuring their child safety and help them establish a strong bond with their children. You can always monitor and manage your child’s activities, their whereabouts, web behavior and nonetheless their smartphone usage. The app has two different versions. One is for the parent and other for the Child. The parent’s version is called, FamilyTime – dashboard and the other is FamilyTime app for children.
How can the App help you? Using the app is the best approach as it can help parents monitor their kids’ devices without being nosey or a helicopter parent. To make the app work, parents would need their kids’ consent that they can easily win with a single threat of taking away all the privileges. With the app in hand parents can:
· Keep an eye on their kids’ browsing history along with the date and time for each URL.
· View their bookmarks and favorites.
· Monitor call logs and check the caller details and view their call timing along with date stamps.
· Mirror contacts and view every contact saved in their kid’s phone along with the listed details.
· Watchlist contacts and get instant alerts on the connection.
· Check all of their installed apps along with app version and date of installation.
· Block questionable apps & games.
· Check the location history and stay in the know where their kids were the whole day.
· Add specific places to Places list and get alerts when their kids enter or exit those places.
· Put screen locks at any time they don’t want kids to use their smartphones.
This is not all, there are a number of other useful features that can help parents enhance their connectivity with their kids in no time such as the SOS and PickMeUp alerts. To try this app for free, go now to your phones store and download the app or simply click the buttons below:
Kids are digital natives but that doesn’t make them unbeatable. You can always trace their digital footprints using the FamilyTime parental control app. So act smart and act fast!