My kids are juice monsters. They have been addicted to it as soon as they were old enough to drink it. The issue with a lot of juices is some are filled with unnecessary sugars and artificial ingredients. I recently found purjus, an organic and yummy juice that my entire family loves.
     Purjus is available in apple, beet, and beet apple pear juices. They have no added sugar and contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This means you can feel great about what you are putting into your body and giving your children!
     Purjus is perfect for anyone trying to add antioxidants or increase your fruit and vegetable consumption. It is also beneficial for health and wellness.
     Beet juice may reduce blood pressure and increase stamina and energy, while apple juice may improve brain health and reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. It is also packaged in glass bottles so external, undesired elements (such as oxygen, flavors and odors) cannot get into the juice. Glass is completely tasteless and non-gas-permeable so you are only getting completely pure juice, exactly what you want! As with all materials, be sure you recycle the bottles when you are finished!
     Learn more about purjus here and pick some up next time you are at the grocery. It is a taste you and your children will love!

04/03/2016 5:20pm

Sounds fantastic!! My son is a big juice freak too and Id love to find a way to make it healthier for him annnnnnd sneak in some veggies ;)

Joni Mason
04/04/2016 7:44pm

I will be on the look out for these juices. I would really like to try the beet apple pear juice.

Angela Saver
04/06/2016 2:37pm

I will be trying this for my family as we drink lots of juice!

04/06/2016 4:38pm

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.

04/07/2016 6:05am

My son loves juice. It's pretty much the only thing other than my milk that he will drink. I'm always looking for a healthier juice for him. Thanks for sharing!

04/10/2016 12:25am

Sports play great role in improving and maintaining the health and fitness, improving mental skills and concentration level as well as social and communication skills. Playing sports on regular basis prevents person form the many diseases and disorders of the body organs especially overweight, obese and heart problems. Children should never be demoted for playing the sports instead they should be promoted.

04/23/2016 4:32pm

I would like to see more posts like this

05/23/2016 2:52am

There are many kind of juices available in the market, but in my opinion these packed juices are harmful for health of children. You should try to make fresh juices for them as they are much healthier and have balanced sugar amounts.

06/01/2016 11:41pm

When we browse the web, we could have as many info quickly. Yet yours is the best one.

07/13/2016 1:51am

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way.

08/05/2016 12:06am

I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Thanks for sharing.

09/06/2016 2:33pm

Hi there I just thought I would tell you that I did enjoy visiting your website and to wish you the best of luck with it as it progresses - Carlee Punta