Find It games are a super fun way to entertain kids on a road trip, camping outing, or a family board game night. Now, they have got a whole lot cooler...and grosser. Eww Gross is the latest edition of Find It games. You will spend your time hunting for a booger, peeking for ear wax, or looking for poop. Sounds like a perfect parent game, right? We should be pros at it!
     Instead of the real thing, all these gross little items are safe in a tube that stays sealed...forever! They are hidden within a ton of itty bitty beads, and you need to search for them. There are 40 gross goodies that you can find in Eww Gross, so let the searching begin!
     Eww Gross comes with playing cards too, so there are multiple ways to play. See what work best for you family and have fun! This is a perfect game for 1 or 2 players, age 6 and up.
     Be sure to look in your Eww Gross for the Sparkly Poop! If you have it, you are a winner! You head over to the Find It games site to claim your prize. Want to pick up Eww Gross or another Find It game? Check out their site here. They have a ton of great games perfect for those long hours on the road this summer.

Comments

05/06/2016 8:19am

Great video review. Looks interesting. My grand kids might like these.

Angela Saver
05/07/2016 6:47pm

My niece & nephews would enjoy this game! I think we would all have fun with this actually! I also love that there are multiple ways to play!

05/25/2016 10:43pm

This is a very accommodating games. Thank you for this, now I don't have to get bored during long road trips. It is nice to have games with us every now and then. Games really are the savior during the moments that you are bored. Another wonderful thing about games aside for past time is that it can help us cope up with anybody, and it brings people together. The family enjoys being with each other most especially when playing a game.

05/28/2016 3:06am

Bola tangkas adalah permainan 7 kartu yang terkenal sekitar tahun 1986 menjadi sangat popular di kasino-kasino

di jakarta seperti Pelangi, Kunir, Hayam Wuruk dan lain lainnya.

06/04/2016 2:25am

A very helpful website. The method you have share this details is truly extremely pleased. Intend to see even more on this subject here.

Erin K.
07/10/2016 5:16am

This looks like a lot of fun!

07/11/2016 7:37am

I will right away snatch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognise in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.